2018 Fat Bob: Q&A with Private Seller Bob K.
We agree, Bob! This blacked-out 2018 Softail Fat Bob really does stand out from the crowd! Learn a bit about his beautiful, low-mileage cruiser down below!
1. When and where did you purchase your motorcycle? January 2018 at High Octane Harley in Billerica, MA.
2. Are you the original owner? Yes.
3. Does your motorcycle have a name? What is it? What is the meaning behind it? Black Betty because it is all Black.
4. What makes your motorcycle unique? It is highly customized, with a Stage IV kit, Two Brothers Exhaust, fairing, risers, bars, cables, custom “Bung King” style crash bar.
5. What is your favorite feature on your motorcycle? The 117 Stage IV kit with Two Brothers pipes. This bike is a torque monster and loud!
6. What feature(s) do you wish your motorcycle had? None.
7. What is your favorite memory of your motorcycle? Riding in a Veteran’s Day event in Boston.
8. What is the longest ride you’ve done with this motorcycle? 400 miles
9. If you could change one thing about your motorcycle, what would it be? N/A… I love it.
10. What do you think is the biggest misconception about your motorcycle? That it isn’t comfortable on long distance. Strap a pack to the sissy bar and point it in the direction you’d like to explore!
11. Why are you selling your motorcycle? I’m interested in exploring dual sport, adventure motorcycles.
12. What type of rider would be an ideal owner for your motorcycle? Someone who enjoys a one-of-a-kind, highly identifiable bike. It is an attention getter.
13. What advice do you have for the future owner? The torque on this bike is amazing. Be aware the bike tire will spin by applying just a bit of throttle. Enjoy the stoplights!
14. Are you planning to buy another motorcycle? If yes, what will it be? Yes, a Triumph Tiger 1200 Rally Pro.
15. What else would you like us to know about your motorcycle? This is a low mileage, like new, beast of a bike.
Did you fall in love with this beauty? We sure did! Lucky for you, it’s for private sale on ChopperExchange. Check out this Softail Fat Bob’s full listing here!