CX Motorcycle Stories: 2021 CVO® Street Glide®
If you’re looking for a showroom condition motorcycle, look no further than this 2021 CVO® Street Glide®. We mean it. This Harley has it all. It’s loaded. And, its mileage is 789. It was just serviced by a Harley dealer.
We recently did a lil’ Q&A with its owner. This is what he shared with us:
1. Does your motorcycle have a name? If yes, what is it and what is the meaning behind it?
No name. (Blank slate for the new owner 😊)
2. What makes your motorcycle unique?
Harley made a limited number of CVO Street Glides and even fewer in the Burnt Orange & Black Fade paint scheme. It is a significantly advanced technology Harley and has the 117cu.in. motor; the largest Harley makes.
3. What is your favorite feature on your motorcycle?
The stereo! At 400 watts it really cranks and sounds amazing. It is also very comfortable and has ABS brakes and a hill lock so the motorcycle does not roll backwards on an incline.
4. What is the longest ride you’ve done with this motorcycle?
Out to Borrego Springs to view the ‘SuperBloom’; about a 4 hour ride roundtrip.
5. What is your favorite memory of your motorcycle?
See #4 above.
6. What do you think is the biggest misconception about your motorcycle?
Hmmm, slow? It definitely is not. Big power from the Screamin’ Eagle 117cu in motor.
7. Why are you selling your motorcycle?
I am the original owner and bought in March of 2021. It has less than 800 miles – I just don’t get a chance to ride it. ☹
8. What type of rider would be an ideal owner for your motorcycle?
This is a great motorcycle for that short ride to the gym, to the beach or the long road trip with your partner. The touring pack makes for extra storage and a fantastic backrest for the additional rider. It’s a great touring bike that is easy to ride around town as well. And, it’s a head turner. 😊
9. What advice do you have for the future owner?
Ride the motorcycle! Its really a fun bike to ride and is meant to be ridden whether for a short one or a road trip.
10. What else would you like us to know about your motorcycle?
I think it is one of the most beautiful and well equipped (technology) Harley’s ever made. Its practically brand new and looks and runs like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Someone is going to get a great motorcycle for much less than the replacement equivalent. Its been babied since purchased. Always on a trickle charger and under its CVO cover in a climate controlled garage.
We have a feeling that this head-turner is going to go fast. If you wish to be the new owner, hop on over to its listing to get in touch with the seller.