CX Motorcycle Stories: 2014 Street Glide®
The current owner of this pampered 2014 Street Glide has decided to part ways with her due to health reasons. With only 15,339 miles and a stunning candy apple red paint job, she’s a steal.
If you’re intrigued, read on. You will enjoy our recent Q&A with her owner from Houston, TX.
Here we go!
1. Does your motorcycle have a name?
Boarzilla, because that’s the name of muffler on put on from D&D exhaust.
2. What makes your motorcycle unique?
The candy apple red paint job. When she in the sun, she sparkles like the night sky. Beautiful.
3. What is your favorite feature on your motorcycle?
That would be the floor boards and the matching pegs.
4. What is the longest ride you’ve done with this motorcycle?
5. What is your favorite memory of your motorcycle?
Riding in the Black Hills in North Dakota!
6. What do you think is the biggest misconception about your motorcycle?
That a bagger is too heavy to ride.
7. Why are you selling your motorcycle?
I can’t ride anymore because my back and hip.
8. What type of rider would be an ideal owner for your motorcycle?
Treat her with respect and baby her the way I did.
9. What advice do you have for the future owner?
I want someone to by her that will bring them happiness and freedom!!!!
10. What else would you like us to know about your motorcycle?
She always was there for me when I depressed and need someone to talk to and love her. I mean nobody touch my hog without my permission. Just sitting in the garage with her, seeing her polished up and knowing I can’t ride breaks my heart. She means everything to me. So, if you buy her love she’ll never leave you stranded!!!!!
It’s clear (and heartwarming) that Boarzilla is a special motorcycle. She has meant a lot to the current owner. As they say, every end is a new beginning. If you need a new beginning, Boarzilla is the companion you are looking for. Check out her listing and get in touch with the seller.