If you are responsible for managing your company’s social media accounts, you are most likely looking for ways to save time and determine how successful your current efforts are. The bottom line is that you want to figure out what content is most desirable by our followers and how to spend less time on your social media management efforts.
Here are five FREE tools that will help you improve your social media management and save time:
- Hootsuite allows users to schedule content posts on Facebook and Twitter ahead of time. It also offers enhanced analytics reports for social media profiles.
- PicMonkey enables users to edit photos and create cool collage images, which can be shared on social media profiles. This is a great way to personalize your social media content and engage with your followers.
- TweetBinder gives social media content managers the ability to figure out the most popular terms and hashtags on Twitter.
- SemRush gives marketers the ability to find out what keywords are generating the most organic and sponsored traffic for their competitors.
- Canva is a brand new website (still in the beta mode) that allows users to create cool and catchy graphics for their social media accounts.
All of the above mentioned tools (websites) offer free options and are very easy to use.
If you have any questions about any of these tools, feel free to send me an e-mail at email@example.com.