Every year Dealernews.com hosts an international expo to bring together dealers, distributors, aftermarket parts and accessory companies, and original equipment manufacturers. The expo is the largest powersports event in the world and draws in over 500 exhibitors to present the latest products, services, and trends in the industry. Held in Indianapolis, IN, the event is not open to the public and only welcomes qualified members to learn and assess new products on behalf of their customers.
Members of the industry can greatly benefit from attending the annual trade event for several reasons:
- Gain insight on the industry
- Better knowledge of products you already stock and new editions
- Optimum networking opportunities
- Learn ways to increase profit margins
- Attend exclusive seminars with business leaders presented by Dealership University
- Hear expert advice on how to increase profit margins, market your business and selling techniques
Since February 2010, ChopperExchange has traveled to Indianapolis to keep up with the new “cutting-edge” trends covered at the Dealer Expo. This year, we also had the opportunity to attend the Progressive International Motorcycle Show, which was at the same convention center as the Dealer Expo. The following are some of our favorite shots captured at both events:
More photos from the event can be found here on our Facebook page
Dates for the 2014 Dealer Expo have already been announced for Sept 26 -28 and will be held in Indianapolis, IN.